Indulge your taste buds in the delightful flavors of Mercier Orchards with this farm-inspired recipe for Jezebel sauce. Bursting with the sweetness of apple jelly and pineapple preserves, balanced with a hint of heat from horseradish and spices, this sauce is the perfect accompaniment for grilled chicken, pork, or meatballs. Prepare to elevate your dishes with the unique and tangy taste of Mercier Orchards’ Jezebel sauce.
- 8 oz Mercier Orchards apple jelly
- 8 oz pineapple preserves
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the Mercier Orchard’s apple jelly and pineapple preserves and stir to combine.
- Add the prepared horseradish, dry mustard, and black pepper into the bowl, stirring well to ensure they are thoroughly blended with the other ingredients.
- Transfer the Jezebel sauce to a clean jar or container with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to further meld and the sauce to thicken.
- Serve the Mercier Orchards Jezebel chilled as a delightful accompaniment to grilled chicken, pork, or meatballs.
Note: The Jezebel sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Make sure to stir it well before each use to recombine any separated ingredients.