Welcome To Mercier Orchards
We are a family-owned and operated apple orchard now in its 4th generation. Started back in 1943 by Bill & Adele Mercier. The combination of our U-Pick Events, Bakery, Cafe, Market Store, and our Farm Winery makes us a great choice for a day trip by yourself or with the family!
We are open Sunday – Thursday: 8 am to 4 pm and Friday & Saturday: 8 am to 6 pm at the farm. Our downtown location is open Wednesday-Sunday 8 am to 4 pm as well. On Fridays, we will dedicate the first hour of shopping (8 am to 9 am) to senior shoppers and those with compromised immune systems. Call ahead curbside pick up will still be available upon request for those who need it.
Click Here for U-Pick information and updates.
We will continue to observe all guidelines given by the CDC to keep our customers and employees safe. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we implement these safety precautions:
1) There will be designated entry and exit doors to help reduce contact between customers
2) All customers must bring and wear their own face mask. We will have face masks available for a $2 donation for those who do not have one. All proceeds will be donated to Feed Fannin. Customers must also use hand sanitizer before coming into the store. We will provide hand sanitizer in multiple locations for your convenience. We will also have sanitizing wipes for the shopping carts and baskets. For customers unable to wear face masks due to health conditions, curbside service will be offered.
3) No more than 100 people will be allowed into the store at any time. Customers will be asked to observe social distancing and stay at least 6 feet apart
4) We ask that customers pay with a credit card or debit card so we can limit person-to-person contact
5) The Cafe at the Farm and Downtown locations have limited seating available – You can place orders for pick-up online, click here to start one
In addition to these precautions, we will have additional cleaning staff to help maintain a clean environment for everyone. If you have any questions you can give us a call before coming.
Thank you for your continued support!
Mercier Orchards Family
Order your favorite products online.
Come pick your own fruit at the farm.
Fruit In The Market
See what fruits are in the market today.
Plan Your Visit
Start planning your visit today.
World Class Hard Cider
Our Apple Cider is a mainstay of the store and a must try! Pressed here at our Orchards, our Apple Cider is made using hand picked apples and bottled onsite. We don’t add a thing, so you’re just drinking apples, pure and simple. Mull it with spices and drink it hot, serve it over ice, or add it to your favorite adult beverage. You’re sure to love it!
Things To Do
Our U-Pick events are popular with everybody! It’s an opportunity to pick your own fruit in our 300-acre orchard. It’s truly a one-of-a-kind experience that you don’t want to miss out on!
One of our favorite things to do is give tours of our 300-acre orchard. It’s an awesome experience for all ages to ride on one of our tractors while a friendly staff member shares about the beautiful things you will see and our history.
Our History & Story
Mercier Orchards is a family owned and operated apple orchard now in it’s 4th generation. Started back in 1943 by Bill & Adele Mercier, Mercier Orchards is now celebrating 75 years of fruitful harvest! The combination of our U-PICK events, Bakery & Market Cafe, Market Store, and now our Farm Winery makes us a great choice for a day trip by yourself or with the family! Spend the day experiencing what makes us unique! We’re constantly improving our products and our store to give you the best experience that we can possibly offer.
We currently grow strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, peaches, plums, nectarines, and apples! Be sure to check out our ‘News & Events’ link at the top of the page to see what’s going on in the orchard!
Please come visit us at Mercier Orchards while you are in Blue Ridge, Georgia. We’re one of the top tourism attractions in the whole state, and just one stop will show you why!