Some call it “Ciderosa” — we just call it refreshing! Our version of this brunch classic combines Adele’s Hard Cider with fresh-squeezed orange juice, garnished with orchard berries for the perfect mix of sweet and dry. We recommend using our Adele’s Hard Cider, which is made from an early-season apple which gives it a dry-semi tart flavor. You can easily make a non-alcoholic version for anyone who wants to indulge without the buzz.
5 oz of orange juice
2 oz of Adele’s Choice hard cider (for the Hard Cider Mimosa) or Mercier Orchards Sparkling cider (for the Virgin Ciderosa)
Fresh fruit for garnish (optional)
- Fill a champagne flute ¼ of the way with your juice of choice.
- Slowly pour in the hard cider or non-alcoholic cider until the flute is filled to about ¾ full.
- Give the drink a gentle stir to combine the cider and juice.
- Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.
- Adjust the juice-to-cider ratio to taste – some people prefer a stronger or weaker juice flavor.
- Cheers to a delicious and unique brunch beverage!