‘Another “Day” in Paradise’, a refreshing drink that’s perfect for anyone looking to relax and unwind after a long day. This farm favorite features our Cold Day in Hops cider, which is dry-hopped for seven days, and then served in a chilled glass with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. Try it with our Strawberry Salsa, which is made with fresh strawberries, cilantro, jalapenos, tangy onion, and cool cucumber.
- Begin by chilling a glass in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Once the glass is chilled, pour 5oz of Cold Day in Hops cider into the glass.
- Next, squeeze fresh grapefruit juice into the glass until you reach your desired level of sweetness.
- Stir the drink gently with a spoon to combine the cider and grapefruit juice.
- If desired, you can garnish the drink with a slice of grapefruit or a sprig of fresh thyme.
- Enjoy your delicious and refreshing Another “Day” in Paradise!